On behalf of the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST), I am...Find out more→
Prof Sir Jim McDonald FREng FRSE
Principal & Vice Chancellor, University of StrathclydeFind out more→
MECSS 2017: Conference Highlights
Watch highlights from the Technology & Innovation Centre, Glasgow, UKFind out more→
MECSS 2017 Keynote speaker: Peter Deverill
Principal Engineer Marine Systems, Ships Operating Centre, Ministry of Defence, UKFind out more→
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions:
- Entry is free with one prize presented to a participant attending IMarEST’s MECSS 2017 Conference who completes the online evaluation by midnight on Friday 8 December 2017.
- The prize will be an Amazon voucher to the value of GBP£50. Details of how to redeem the voucher will be forwarded to the winner.
- There will be no monetary reimbursement in exchange for the voucher.
- The prize draw will take place after the closing date for the receipt of online evaluation forms which is midnight on Friday 8 December 2017.
- The prize winner will be notified the week beginning 11 December 2017.