On behalf of the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST), I am...Find out more→
Dr Bev MacKenzie
As the Technical and Policy Director of the Institute, I am delighted to be working...Find out more→
MECSS 2015 Conference Gallery
‘View images from MECSS 2015 in Bristol and MECSS 2013 in AmsterdamFind out more→
MECSS 2015 Conference Highlights
See what previous attendees thought of MECSS 2015 in evaluation feedback analysisFind out more→
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions:
- Entry is free with one prize presented to a participant attending the 13th International Naval Engineering Conference and Exhibition (INEC) 2016 who completes the online evaluation by midnight on Friday 13 May 2016.
- The prize will be an Amazon voucher to the value of GBP£100. Details of how to redeem the voucher will be forwarded to the winner.
- There will be no monetary reimbursement in exchange for the voucher.
- The prize draw will take place after the closing date for the receipt of online evaluation forms which is midnight on Friday 13 May 2016.
- The prize winner will be notified the week beginning Monday 16 May 2016.
News of MECSS 2017 is transmitted worldwide through press releases to relevant international journals and related websites; an archive of all releases is available here for future reference.All News→
MECSS 2017 CONFERENCE PROGRAMME PUBLISHED – ARC FLASH, ENERGY STORAGE, CYBER SECURITY AND MORE
7 July 2017
Rising to the challenge of the industry’s fundamental responsibility of making people ...Read More→
HIGHLY RELEVANT INDUSTRIAL VISIT PLANNED FOR MECSS 2017 DELEGATES
26 May 2017
The University of Strathclyde’s Power Networks Demonstration Centre (PNDC) is scheduled ...Read More→